Skill Level: Prep Time: Cook Time: Chill Time: Serving Size: Per recipe request Yield:
- ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter walnut oil, or peanut oil, or olive oil
- ½ cup/120 ml roasted pistachios
- ½ cup/120 ml roasted almonds
- 1 cup/240 ml roasted hazelnuts
- 1 cup/240 ml powdered sugar
- ½ cup/120 ml dark semi-sweet chocolate
- ½ cup/120 ml white chocolate
- ⅓ cup/79 ml Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
1. Put nuts into food processor, pulse 15-20 times, then turn on for 3-5 minutes.
2. Add the rest of ingredients and let process for another 3-5 minutes.
3. Put into a tight-fitting jar or serving dish.
Chef’s Note: You can store in the refrigerator or at room temperature for 1 month.